Nano Dimension Ltd. (NNDM) Declined -5.59% or -0.1 To Price $1.69 On Thursday


Nano Dimension Ltd. (NNDM) declined -5.59% or -0.1 to $1.69. It is near 93750 shares traded, which is 79.23% compare to the average total volume 118324. The market cap of NNDM is $163.21 million. The year to date change is -50.85%. The 52 week price range is from $1.21 to $5.72. Price of NNDM have changed -6.77% during last week. It have changed -13.94% over last month, -20.80% over last 3 months, 2.29% over last 6 months and -66.54% over one year.

Some investors will use 50-day and 200-day Moving Averages as support and resistance levels. Those moving average will be very helpful most of time. The 50-day Moving Averages for NNDM is 2.03. It is 20.12% above current price. The 200-day Moving Averages for NNDM is 2.17. It is 28.40% above current price. The 52-week High is 5.72. It is 238.46% from the current price. The 52-week Low is 1.21. It is -28.40% from current price.

Some people may be interesting about short interest ratio of a stock. The short interest ratio of NNDM is 1.19 on 2018-09-28. Short % to float is 0.15%. There are some statistics of NNDM. It is has market cap $163.21 million. The share outstanding is 96.57 million. The average volume is 118324. The percent of top 15 Institution holding is 46.10%. Return on equity is how much of net income returned as a percentage of the total amount of shareholder equity found on the balance sheet. Return on equity (ROE) of NNDM is -46.25%. Return on assets (ROA) is an indicator that shows how profitable a company is using its total assets to generate earnings. Return on Assets (ROA) of NNDM is -42.00%.


Tags:

Share this post